Sunday 19 July 2020

I have been preparing for a mini-ECW campaign, set in an area of the country (UK) where I once lived.
The premise is that there is a long lasting siege going on and, in an effort to divert the enemy's manpower from prosecuting/raising the siege , local magnates ahve been asked to take forces into enemy territory and attack settlements, hold them if you can or raze them if not to cause the enemy discomfort.

I set about producing a map, assembling 6mm armies for a Portable Wargame / One Hour Wargame style resolution. Also terrain pieces for this.

Enough of this verbose persiflage... Here is the Map



Feedback would be most welcome

2 comments:

  1. That's a fantastic map John. Which graphics system did you use?
    I'm looking forward to seeing the first battles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it in Photoshop.just major roads shown so chance cards can reveal short cut lanes or locals giving misleading directions etc etc

    ReplyDelete